Hand Poured Beeswax Candles
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
These candles are hand-poured by our owner using 100% Pure and Natural Grade A Apiary USA Beeswax sourced from various local small farms across New Jersey (our home state!), New York, and Pennsylvania, and come in recycled/reused glass containers. Decorate your home with these cute salvaged jars and light the candles to let the natural deodorizing qualities of beeswax take effect!
Each candle is completely unique with varying sizes, scents, and prices. Offerings will change regularly.
Why beeswax candles?
- They burn longer! They have a higher melting point than other candles so they burn brighter & longer with less drips
- They neutralize bad odors! Burning beeswax releases negative ions that bind with dirt & toxins and drag them to the ground and out of your air, the same process that many air purifiers use!
- They're naturally sweet! Beeswax has a natural sweet smell that will brighten your day without the need for any chemical additives or harsh manufactured scents
- They help support our ecosystem! The process of keeping bees, when done properly, is completely humane and can help keep bee populations & pollination levels up
Ingredients: Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Essential Oils
An extra ~1% of the profits for these tiles go to the NAPPC (North American Pollinator Protection Campaign) to help save the bees (on top of our own 10%+ annual donations)!
Made in the U.S.A
- Holiday Spice (16oz) 3-Wick Candle ($30)
- (2) Peppermint & Honey (24oz) Pillar Candles ($45)
- Lavender Honey (9oz) Candle
Click on the brand name and our About Us page to see how else this purchase contributes to environmental conservation & sustainability efforts